You can substitute your favourite barbecue sauce, but we recommend something a little smokey.
- 14-inch pizza crust or dough (naan bread also works well)
- 12 oz (340gr) cooked chicken breast, sliced or shredded
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp finely minced fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 8 oz (226gr) Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6 - 8 oz (⅓ - ½ bottle) Stubb's Smokey Mesquite Bar-B-Q Sauce
With a pizza stone in place, preheat oven or barbecue to 450°F/235°C.
Evenly distribute chicken, onion, garlic, and cilantro over the pizza dough. Top with mozzarella cheese. Place barbecue sauce in a squeeze bottle, or with a spoon, drizzle sauce in a spiral over top of the cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and pizza crust is done (this will vary depending on the type of crust).
Find more recipes at Stubb's website.