Quick, easy, and oh, so tasty!
Makes 20 single bites.
- 1 box of 20 mini tart shells
- 1½ ounces (42 gr) Stilton blue cheese, crumbled
- several thick slices cooked roast beef or around 100gr thin sliced deli roast beef
- 2 Tbsp horseradish - The Pickle Guy Extra Bite Horseradish (strong) or Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Cream Sauce (mild)
- 2 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Mustard or your favourite deli mustard
Fill each tartlet with a teaspoon of Stilton. Place on a microwave safe tray and melt cheese into tartlets - micro on high for 8-10 seconds, then sift the tartlets around and micro for 8 more seconds until cheese is melted but not bubbling. Slice the roast beef into squares or strips and top on cheese. Garnish each with a scant teaspoon each of horseradish and mustard. You can add another little crumble of blue cheese if you like your tarts extra tangy and strong! Serve at room temperature.