Whether dining al fresco in warm weather or grilling in the cooler months, this is a great recipe anytime.
Serves 2 - 3
- 1 lb (454gr) grilling steak of your choice
- 10 pcs. watercress
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained or rinsed
- 6 - 8 green olives, depending on size, sliced
- garlic infused oil
- dash salt and pepper
Apply salt and pepper to steak on all sides and allow to come up to room temperature while your grill heats up. Grill steak to preferred doneness; remove and allow to rest. Combine garlic, capers, and green olives. Slice steak and arrange on a serving dish. Spoon garlic mixture on top of steak and arrange watercress over top. Drizzle with garlic oil and serve.
Pair with Cabernet Franc.
- Slices of grilled ciabatta brushed with garlic oil
- Tossed greens garnished with slices of grilled blood oranges & toasted pine nuts
- Slices of seasonal field tomatoes drizzled with garlic oil, sea salt & cracked pepper
- Grilled skewers of cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, onions & mushrooms
- Baby new potatoes tossed in garlic oil, salt & herbs and roasted
- Seasonal asparagus, steamed or grilled
- Steamed green beans
- Greek Potatoes