- ½ cup Garlic Box Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette or Garlic Expressions Vinaigrette
- 1½ Tbsp freshly grated ginger (tip: ginger keeps great in the freezer tightly sealed in a zip-lock bag)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ cup dried blueberries or cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans, lightly toasted
- 1 log (113gr) goat cheese (plain or black pepper), crumbled into small chunks
- 5 - 6 cups mixed leafy greens
In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside; it can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge.
In a large bowl, toss the greens with the fruit and nuts and just enough dressing to coat evenly. Arrange the goat cheese on top of the greens and drizzle with more dressing. Serve immediately.
Click here for more great recipes from The Garlic Box, producers of farm to fork Ontario-grown garlic products.