A zippy version of a Southern classic. It's great on sandwiches & hot dogs, as a spread for crackers, stuffed into celery sticks, scooped out cherry tomatoes, mushroom caps, or mixed in with deviled eggs.
- 16 oz (450 gr) extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 Tbsp finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama hot cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp Bone Suckin' Habanero Hot Sauce
Mix all of the ingredients together very well in a medium sized mixing bowl. Cover and keep refrigerated up to a week.
Note: if you prefer a milder version, reduce the jalapeño, cajun seasoning, and hot sauce by half, and you'll still have a nice little kick.