These devilishly good deviled eggs are guaranteed to elevate your Easter brunch or dinner to heavenly heights.
Serves 12 - 18
- 12 eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Cream Sauce, alternately ⅓ cup mayo mixed with 2 tsp wasabi powder
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Kelp Wasabi Caviar substitute
- pickled ginger, sliced into thin strips, for garnish
Slice hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise and pop out yolks into a bowl. This is a fun one for kids to help with. Mash the yolks with a fork until smooth. Add mayo, wasabi cream sauce, horseradish, and vinegar; mix until completely blended. Spoon back into eggs, mounding over top.
Garnish each egg with two strips of pickled ginger and a ¼ teaspoon wasabi caviar.
Arrange on a platter and serve a mound of pickled ginger in the centre with chopsticks for guests to use as a garnish.