- 2 lbs (900gr) lean ground beef (extra-lean ground beef won’t hold together as well)
- 12 oz (340gr) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Box Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp fine ground sea salt
- dash of white pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Lightly grease or spray a baking sheet. Roll meat mixture into 3/4-inch sized balls and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake approximately 10 mins. until done.
Makes enough for a party. Try serving them with a variety of dipping sauces on the side like an Italian marinara sauce, Summer Kitchen Rosemary Mustard sauce, and Everything Maple Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Dressing.
Variation: To make spicy meatballs, add ¾ tsp crushed red pepper flakes before refrigerating.
More recipes from The Garlic Box, makers of field to fork gourmet products featuring Ontario grown garlic