Hot Lips!While a mouth ablaze may make you want to reach for water or beer, they will only spread the pain. The cure for a burning mouth is full fat dairy such as milk, sour cream, or yogurt. Sugar in adds an extra soothing quality so ice cream, a good ol’ fashioned milkshake, or yogurt smoothie can do the trick.
Hot Drinks!Wondering what to drink with spicy foods besides beer? A light and sweet wine like an off-dry Riesling is refreshing. A well chilled off-dry Rose or blush goes well with chicken wings. The Southern classic with barbecue is sweetened iced-tea.
Time Well Wasted! Carl's Perfect Pig Bar-B-Que, White Bluff, Tennessee: "Where a waist is a terrible thing to mind."
- BBQ Jerk Chicken
- Bacon & Chipotle Potato Salad
- Cholula Ham & Egg Fiesta Casserole
- Chorizo Potato Pockets
- Creamy Cajun Scrambled Eggs
- Eggs Diablo
- Fire Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Fired Up Southern Pimento Cheese
- Homemade Sriracha Garlic Hot Sauce
- Hot Wing Burger Spread
- Melinda's Tomatillo, Mango & Pineapple Salsa
- Nippy Zucchini Cornbread
- Pan Seared Steaks with Horseradish Mustard Cream Sauce
- Peri-Peri Marinade
- Slap Ya Mama Red Beans & Rice with Salsa
- Spicy Coconut Rice
- Spicy Pineapple Ginger Pork
- Spicy Tuna Dip
- Tiger Sauce Recipes
- Very Veracruz Chipotle Lime May